I'm using Windows 7/8 and am unable to load Scholastic F.I.R.S.T.
If you're encountering an issue loading Scholastic F.I.R.S.T. in your browser while running Windows 7 or Windows 8, you may need to turn on the hardware acceleration option in your browser.
First, confirm that your browser supports WebGL.
Then, make certain that hardware acceleration is turned on in your browser by following these steps:
- Select the menu button and select Settings.
- In the Settings tab, scroll down to the bottom and select Advanced.
- Scroll to the System section and toggle on Use hardware acceleration when available.
- Open Options in your browser.
- Locate the performances section below General.
- Enable Use hardware acceleration when available.